All participants are reminded of the following important requirements:
1. Be in the contest venue at least one (1) hour before the contest time at 8:30 a.m. for the registration;
2. Be in complete school uniform and ID;
3. Bring pencils preferably 2B or B and eraser;
4. Mobile phones, pagers and other personal electronic devices are not permitted;
5. A ruler is allowed;
6. Papers A, B, C, D and E are not allowed a calculator;
7. Papers F, G, H, I and J require a permitted calculator;
Calculators that are not permitted are:
- Graphic calculators
- Programmable calculators – any calculators that can store a sequence of operations to be executed automatically.
Blank paper may be used for any working.
Participants of the following schools are to go to the designated contest venues in their area. For more details, please contact your respective MTG center coordinator.